[Bioperl-l] Help : Imagemaps using Bio::Graphics

Shameer Khadar shameer at ncbs.res.in
Wed May 2 03:46:59 UTC 2007

Dear Scott,

Once thanks a lot for your inputs.

I am following same  data formats as in
http://stein.cshl.org/genome_informatics/BioGraphics/eg/blast_hits.txt
Only difference is instead of Hits, I will be using PFAMID/PDBID. Allt he
blue boxes (feature) should be clickable like a hot-spot/imagesmap images.
The purpose is to display these results in a web page.

I am using the program in Stein's Bio::Graphics example
http://stein.cshl.org/genome_informatics/BioGraphics/eg/blast3.pl

I need exactly same image as in
http://stein.cshl.org/genome_informatics/BioGraphics/fig3.png
only difference is I need the scale (0.1k - 0.9k) in a range of simple
1-XXX , here XXX depends on the length of the sequence input.

Many thanks for your help,

--
Shameer Khadar
Lab (# 25) The Computational Biology Group