[Bioperl-l] Blastall problems

Simon Williams Simon.Williams at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 13:13:23 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I am having a few difficulties with standaloneblast. I am trying to implement a
web tool which will blast a given sequence before it goes on to do various
other things. I have a script to run the blast using the appropriate bioperl
modules which runs ok from the command line. The problem comes when I try to
run this through the web page. I get this output:

[blastall] FATAL ERROR: BlastFormattingInfoNew returned non-zero status