[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Panel and ModPerl::Registry

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 21 15:06:46 UTC 2007

I don't think the __END__/__DATA__ tag is the issue.  The mod_perl
docs section you refer to indicates the problems with using __END__/
__DATA__ lie in the actual Apache::Registry scripts (which are
wrapped in a handler sub), not Perl modules.  The error you report
doesn't match up either; I would expect a missing brackets problem,
as stated in the docs.

What bioperl version are you using?  The line numbering in your
reported error doesn't match up with bioperl CVS or the last
release.  One aspect may be that this has been fixed already, so you
could try updating bioperl to the latest release or from CVS to see
if that fixes the problem.

chris