[Bioperl-l] frac_aligned_query returning results >1.

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Mon Mar 5 13:01:40 UTC 2007

Thiago Venancio wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So I deduce the problem is in my end, but I have updated all the
> packages through CPAN, using the command:
>
> perl -MCPAN -e "install Bundle::BioPerl"
>
> I think this should update all tthe essencial packages, no ?

No: Bundle::BioPerl doesn't install BioPerl, only some of its optional
external dependencies (and is out of date in any case).

Since you need the latest version of everything, get a complete CVS
checkout:
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Using_CVS#Instructions_for_downloading_any_BioPerl_repository_using_anonymous_CVS

Or install BioPerl 1.5.2 and overwrite just the needed modules I
outlined from CVS:
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Installing_BioPerl