[Bioperl-l] New Article on Approaches to Web Development for Bioinformatics

Alex Amies alexamies at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:15:41 UTC 2007

Sendu,

Thanks for your comment.  Looking into it a bit more I am confused.

I see from the BioPerl download page that  Bioperl 1.4.0, which is the
version I used, is listed at the latest Stable Release, even though it
was released in Dec-2003.   Bioperl 1.5.2 is listed as a Developer
Release.  Is that right?  Also, the links to the links to the 1.4.0
zip files are dead.

Alex