[Bioperl-l] SVN and ...Re: Perltidy

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 16 19:18:06 UTC 2007

I think it's viable as an option if the code really needs it.  After
100+ commits some of the code has schizy coding styles, so cleaning
it up helps.  In those cases having a perltidy config file present
wouldn't hurt.  However I agree that it shouldn't be applied across
every module and should be done judiciously (the commit message, for
instance, should actually state the code was tidied).

chris

PS - Nice to see the ball is rolling on SVN!