[Bioperl-l] SVN and ...Re: Perltidy

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri Jun 15 22:23:15 UTC 2007

Sounds like a plan, I'll be curious to see if we can still get keep
anonymous CVS working as I'd like to not have to pull the plug on
that.  There are some threads out on the web about how to do this
with a commit rule on SVN.

Also, can someone who is close enough to all the SVN benefits please
elaborate how it is going to help _this_ project?
Perhaps you would be willing to put a few words up -- like on (a to
be created):
http://bioperl.org/wiki/BioPerl:Version_control_changeover

This way if anonymous CVS is broken and/or developers who haven't
been paying attention come back to commit code ask why things changed
we don't have to compose long emails... =)

-jason