[Bioperl-l] method naming

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Jun 13 23:28:17 UTC 2007

Thanks Chris for doing this - looks great. The only comment that I
have is that method names should never start with a capital letter.
If the getter/setter is for a single object (as opposed to a list),
the name should probably be similar (if not identical) to the class
being expected and returned, but lower-case.

E.g., $feature->location(), $seq->species() etc

	-hilmar