[Bioperl-l] method naming

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Jun 13 22:58:51 UTC 2007

Post your dualing screenshots to the wiki!

I had started a couple of IDE pages on the wiki a while ago:
  http://bioperl.org/wiki/Emacs
  http://bioperl.org/wiki/Emacs_template
  http://bioperl.org/wiki/Vi

If anyone is feeling excited enough to write a few more IDE pages and
link them into a common article that would be great.

-jason