[Bioperl-l] basic questions

L Xu ryanx07 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:11:15 UTC 2007

Thank you very much, it did make the script advanced a bit but I got the
following error:

C:\~Scripts>perl t9.pl
Can't locate object method "name" via package
"Bio::Restriction::EnzymeCollectio
n" at t9.pl line 5, <DATA> line 532.

I checked the documentation , there is no "name" method for the package.
Thanks.