[Bioperl-l] Ohloh account for bioperl

Steve Chervitz sac at bioperl.org
Tue Jul 17 19:49:32 UTC 2007

I came across a web app that tracks various metrics for open source
projects, noticed that bioperl wasn't listed, and added it:

http://www.ohloh.net/projects/6685

Seems like an interesting resource that could help add some
visibility. It creates metrics by directly processing the source code
repository. I hooked it up to the CVS repos for bioperl-live, -db,
-run, and -pipeline. It has yet to do its analysis at this point.

Feel free to create Ohloh accounts for yourselves. When you add
yourself as a contributor to Bioperl, you can indicate the username
associated with your commits, but this requires that it first process
the commit logs to figure out what the usernames are. You can still
create an account, just update it later with your username.

Steve