[Bioperl-l] Take 2 of the new subversion repository.

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Sun Jul 1 01:25:30 UTC 2007

Thanks George -
I also did
chgrp -R bioperl /home/hartzell/bioperl_take?
to make sure the group permission was set right.

We may also want to do a chmod g+s on all the dirs in there as well
so that permissions are preserved when this gets deployed for real.

If anyone wants to make some changes to files and commit them, as
well as make some branches/tags to play around a little bit since
we'll likely throw this away and do it again from locked down version
from CVS at some appointed time.

Do you know how to have svn commit messages generate summary emails
as well?

-j