[Bioperl-l] human_small-01.xml file

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 21 02:46:42 UTC 2007

Mikel and Ramona,

I took at look at the human-small-01.xml file that Mikel sent me, from
Intact. The problem is that the PSI MI parser expects to find a field called
proteinInteractorRef for every protein in every file it sees. The file you
sent me has no such field, it looks like they use the field interactorRef
instead.

Other files from IntAct, like a slightly older 2.5 file bovine_small.xml
that's used in the test suite, do have the proteinInteractorRef field. I'll
need to take a closer look.

Brian O.