[Bioperl-l] problem with Bio::SearchIO::Writer

lidaof lidaof at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 01:37:04 UTC 2007

Hi,Dave:

this document also available on CPAN and i have saw it:)
i use a filehandle for output before i know some Text output module such as
Bio::SearchIO::Writer::TextResultWriter or other module
so which variables could be visited by the object created by
Writer::TextResultWriter module?
i have seen no FILE option of the synopsis of TextResultWriter
that is exactly i confusing with
Thank you very much for the advice and information you provided.

Li

--
Li