[Bioperl-l] Issues with new Bio::Tools::Run modules for Genemark and Glimmer

Dave Messina dmessina at wustl.edu
Wed Feb 28 20:14:56 UTC 2007

> I'm not thrilled with the prospect of talking them out of a
redistributable
> model file.

I suppose it's not possible to fake your own, or at least the parts of it
you're testing for?

If not, I'd put the tests in a skip block while waiting to hear from the
Genemark folks.

> The Bio::Tools:: parsers all take dash options, but it looks like a
bunch of
> the stuff in Bio::Tools::Run:: takes dashless args.  Objections?

Sendu will chime in I'm sure, but I think he was planning to switch
everything  in Bio::Tools::Run over to dashed args anyway...

Dave