[Bioperl-l] Error while parsing

Steve Chervitz sac at bioperl.org
Sun Feb 11 03:56:10 UTC 2007

Your report may be lacking HSP alignments for the hit you are attempting to
process. Note that by default, blast will report twice as many one-line
descriptions as it will alignments:

  -v  Number of database sequences to show one-line descriptions for (V)
[Integer]
    default = 500
  -b  Number of database sequence to show alignments for (B) [Integer]
    default = 250

Verify that this isn't the case for your error. If not, go ahead and file a
bug report. Attach the report (zipped if big) as well as the relevant
portion of your processing script.

Steve