[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Regarding Bioperl program

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri Feb 2 00:55:26 UTC 2007

re-forwarding Sandhya's email to the list so the email address is
visible.

The approach that is coded in bioperl is for distance based data such
as evolutionary distance of DNA or protein sequences - I assume you
are talking about clustering expression data? You may want to focus
on the available literature and toolkits that focus on expression
data - something BioPerl doesn't deliberately focus on right now.

-jason
Begin forwarded message:

--
Jason Stajich