[Bioperl-l] New Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::SLR - Wrapper around the SLR program

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Dec 4 17:16:30 UTC 2007

Excellent - thanks for this !  I'm giving it whirl on linux and the
SLR.t test is currently taking more than 30 minutes to run -- is it
possible to cook up an example that is going to finish in a more
reasonable amount of time?

Also - I would prefer if the default exe could be 'Slr' rather than
Slr_Linux_static - it seems like it is possible for users to install
it this way.  Similarly whether or not the Slr_osx or Slr is the
default name, is it too big of a deal to expect the user to rename it?

I'll give it a whirl on OSX later, but might be easier if the test
runs shorter.

Thanks!
-jason