[Bioperl-l] Feature/Annotation rollback finished

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:46:24 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

Good news!  I only had to add a few defineds and a few display_texts and
I was able to successfully create a database and load the yeast GFF3
file.  While I want to do more testing with GFF from other sources,
clearly, I am 95% of the way there with relatively little work.

Nice job and Thanks!
Scott