[Bioperl-l] Feature/Annotation rollback(update)

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 26 22:47:41 UTC 2007

Either way I implement, it would be used simply as a generic
convenience method to replicate output via stringification
overloading, using a common method name for all AnnotationI; there
seem to be several instances where this is used for generating output
(i.e. SeqIO::genbank).  So, for instance, when formatting output you
could just call as_text('display') or display_text() and you would
get the most common formatting for that particular annotation type.

chris