[Bioperl-l] Request for Activeperl software

pratchusha kamireddy pratchusha.kamireddy at aamu.edu
Thu Aug 16 03:45:22 UTC 2007

Hello
  I am Pratchusha Kamireddy doing masters in Alabama A&M University. I am working under Dr.Kantety in Plant and Soil Science Department.I am the beginner to learn perl programming. I need Activeperl software to run the perl programs. Can you help me in this regard like: where can I dowmload this software, how can i Install this and how can i use this. I am eagerlu waiting for your reply.Please help me in this regard.
   Thanking you
   Pratchusha Kamireddy