[Bioperl-l] Homologene parser?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 14 03:21:54 UTC 2007

It looks like Heikki responded and thought a good place for it would
be Bio::SeqIO, but it didn't go anywhere I suppose.  I see that a few
other posts suggest it could be placed in Bio::Cluster as well which
I'm not familiar with.  We could add it in if you were still
interested, just need to find a good place for it; might be nice to
have a Parse::RecDescent-based parser.

chris