[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::Biblio::PDF - incomplete?

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 30 00:21:19 UTC 2007

Incomplete.  I wrote it to do some bulk scraping of PDFs a few years
ago.  I only implemented for a few journals, so it never worked for a
large fraction of publications.  Probably it barely works or does not
work at all now b/c of how the PDF are scraped out of the HTML.  The
publisher sites are always modifying their HTML, presumably trying to
prevent automated download like this.

-Allen