[Bioperl-l] Immediate-effect deprecations

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 18 16:25:54 UTC 2007

My guess is the hilmar's is the most current as posts were made this
year.  I found another email: juguang at fugu-sg.org.  Looks like he
added some stuff to Ensembl a while back (sorry about the long URL).

http://www.ensembl.org/info/software/Pdoc/ensembl/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/
Utils/Converter/ens_bio_featurePair_raw.html

chris