[Bioperl-l] Extracting Gene Names Genome Ontology (GO) with Perl

Chris Mungall cjm at fruitfly.org
Mon Apr 16 18:41:59 UTC 2007

Unless the Entrez interface has changed since I last looked, the
query below for "pyrimidine ribonucleotide biosynthetic process" will
NOT perform the transitive closure over the graph; this means genes
and gene products annotated to GO:0009174 "pyrimidine ribonucleoside
monophosphate biosynthetic process", for example