[Bioperl-l] Anything more for 1.5.2?

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Sep 29 17:20:14 UTC 2006

Sendu Bala wrote:
> RC1 for 1.5.2 is tentatively set for October 2nd. I have a few minor
> things to polish up, but I should be done by that date.
>
> Does anyone else have anything in mind that they are working on and
> would like to see in the 1.5.2 release but that might not be finished by
> the 2nd? Ideally I don't want to add anything to the 1.5.2 branch after
> RC1 that isn't a bug-fix of a clearly defined error-generating problem
> revealed by usage of RC1.
>
> Can anyone think of other things that ought to be done for the release
> that aren't mentioned on http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Release_1.5.2 ?
>

> Thank you,
> Sendu.

Does that mean you want me to update the wikified version of the
INSTALL.WIN file in order that Chris can generated the relevant text
file for inclusion in RC1? Or can this wait till just before the
official 1.5.2 release? It's just that away all next week so it's would
be a bit of a push to get it in before I go away.

Cheers
Nath