[Bioperl-l] Test my bioperl 1.5.2-c PPD

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Sep 27 11:32:24 UTC 2006

Is anyone willing to test out my PPD for Bioperl 1.5.2-c?

I've temporarily added the required files to my web server and added the
redirect workaround (which seems to work perfectly) to my httpd.conf
file. Simply point your PPM4 client to:
http://www.bioinf.shef.ac.uk/bioperl/DIST

Do a search for 'bioperl' and install bioperl version 1.5.2-c

PPM4 has another oddity, searching for 'bioperl' doesn't show the
'Bundle::BioPerl' package in my repository. However, searching for
BioPerl shows both the 'bioperl' package, and the 'Bundle::BioPerl'
package. Odd, but it still seems to work as long as you find the bioperl
package.

Nath