[Bioperl-l] Cleanup of BioPerl distribution website

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Sun Sep 17 02:33:17 UTC 2006

Nathan & Chris,

I've taken a look into Bioperl.ppd and it uses bioperl-1.5-ppm.tar.gz
which according to the ppd file corresponds to the 1.5.0 release, so I
renamed Bioperl.ppd to Bioperl-1.5.ppd and moved both of them into
'old_releases'.

I've also edited all ppd files in 'old_releases' to modify their
CODEBASE HREF's to the new locations. Copied package.lst into
'old_releases' and modified this also.

The original package.lst in 'DIST' was copied to package.lst.old as a
backup, so I could edit the first one to reflect directory moves. Also
generated new signature files for both directories.

Please take a look and tell me if all of this changes make sense.

Cheers,
Mauricio.