[Bioperl-l] Bioperl 1.5.2 RC2

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Oct 23 13:40:29 UTC 2006

You would need a lot of information to make that determination (host,
port, db driver, db name, user, password; i.e., the entire connection
information, and there is no 'standard').

You might just ask a simple question in Makefile.PL as to whether
biosql is installed or not, similar to the DB::GFF tests.

	-hilmar