[Bioperl-l] Updated Makefile.PL

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Fri Oct 20 14:44:29 UTC 2006

Hi,
I've just committed an updated Makefile.PL to HEAD for bioperl-live.
Could some people test it on multiple platforms and confirm it is ok
(try out the different possible options as well)?

(NB. in the below, 'pre-reqs' are things the makefile considers optional
dependencies)

Note that some pre-reqs have been removed:
# DBD::mysql (nothing in Bioperl-live uses it; Bioperl modules may end
up requiring it but only after the user makes an explicit choice by
typing 'DBD::mysql' in their own code to supply as an option to Bioperl
code)
# File::Temp (standard in 5.6.1)

This pre-req was wrong: