[Bioperl-l] bioperl-run executable

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Thu Oct 19 21:06:43 UTC 2006

It can be reset now but of course this not a very nice way of doing it:

$Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw::PROGRAM_NAME = 'clustalw_smp';

I am not sure if there are pros and cons to making it a getter-
setter, but if you want to run with it, please do.

The whole run system has been hard to keep people adhering to a
standard (and the standard has changed a bit) so some auditing is
warranted.

-jason