[Bioperl-l] bioperl-run executable

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 19 18:35:08 UTC 2006

I think a lot of the bioperl-run modules use Bio::Tools::Run::WrapperBase
but I'm not sure.  I haven't used them very much myself but plan on making
wrappers at some point soon for some programs I use.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign