[Bioperl-l] Swissprot problems

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 16 18:29:02 UTC 2006

I can confirm that.  It's not our end, though.  Entering the same data on
the DBFetch web page also gets no data.  I have emailed EBI about the
problem and will let you know if I hear anything; I think it's related to
the maintenance issue.

Notably, nothing on the web page indicates any database name changes yet.

Chris

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry