[Bioperl-l] Bioperl Server Reconfig

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 16 17:30:05 UTC 2006

> Mauricio Herrera Cuadra wrote:
> > Done. Could you please check if it works as it should?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Mauricio.
> Will do as soon as I have created a Bioperl 1.5.2-rc1 PPD and got
> someone to pop it in http://bioperl/DIST
>
> Volunteers?
>
> BTW, was it agreed to have Bundle::BioPerl as a prereq of Bioperl for
> the PPD? I seem to remember that there was talk about having to maintain
> a separate Bundle::BioPerl for each release of Bioperl. Any ideas on
> this front?
>
> Nath

Nathan,

I think Chris Dagdigian still maintains Bundle::Bioperl on CPAN.  That
version should be the common basis for prereqs for any Bioperl core
installation.

It's relatively easy to add/remove modules to the Bundle::Bioperl.  Contact
Chris D. and let him know if anything needs to be changed.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign