[Bioperl-l] Multiple packages in the one .pm file

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 10 16:48:22 UTC 2006

There are a number of other bioperl-run examples (the
Bio::Tools::Run::Analysis::soap issue I looked into revealed such).

I agree with both points, 1) that it depends on the size of the
classes, and 2) from a maintainability standpoint, it can be very
frustrating when looking for documentation.  Is there really any
advantage to doing this?

Chris