[Bioperl-l] Clean-up of Bio::Root::IO

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Oct 6 14:03:04 UTC 2006

This is a 1.5, i.e. developers release that's in the works, and also
you'd be doing this on the main trunk. If you get the tests to pass
there's no reason to hold back.

You may be right and in reality it has repercussions somewhere, but
those will be the opportunities to improve our test suite.

	-hilmar