[Bioperl-l] genbank mirror

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Wed Oct 4 03:28:06 UTC 2006

Torsten and Carlo,

Right. For some simple examples of using Bio::DB::Query::BioQuery to query a
BioSQL db take a look at Bio::DB::BioSQL::OBDA.

You may also want to take a look at NCBI's eutils API, it's quite powerful
but not local. Or the ENSEMBL API, people have set up their own local
ENSEMBL dbs. There's an example of this API here:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Getting_Genomic_Sequences

Brian O.