[Bioperl-l] Fix to Bio::Graphics::Glyph

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Wed Nov 29 09:32:24 UTC 2006

Lincoln Stein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had to back out a change I made to Bio/Graphics/Glyph recently (on
> both live and 1.52  branches). It caused a bizarre problem in which some
> features had twice the expected height.

Exactly which recent commits are the necessary reversion? Just 'fixed
minor bug which caused some features drawn with the "box" glyph to have
an unexpected height'?

I'm confused by 'removed debugging warning' since you did different
things during that named commit in HEAD (you removed a warn()) vs
branch-1-5-2 (you added a bunch of non-warn related stuff).