[Bioperl-l] Unable to build Module::Build on CentOS

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Wed Nov 22 19:59:53 UTC 2006

Whoops!  That was a half composed message that I thought I canceled.

\me blushes

Oh well, I was going to write a short note to indicate that in fact, I
could not get Module::Build to pass tests on CentOS 4.4 and the authors
appear to be aware of the problem, but I have no idea if it is likely to
be fixed any time soon.  So, if anyone wants to install BioPerl 1.5.2 on
any CentOS boxes, they have to force install Module::Build. :-/

Scott