[Bioperl-l] No more Makefile.PL (MakeMaker -> Module::Build)

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 15 19:36:11 UTC 2006

On Nov 15, 2006, at 12:33 PM, Brian Osborne wrote:

> Sendu,
>
> I see:
>
> 175 ~/bioperl-live>perl Build.PL
> Checking prerequisites...
>
> ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES.  You may wish to install the
> versions
> of the modules indicated above before proceeding with this
> installation
>

> Which is incorrect since there no "modules indicated above".
>

> Brian O.
>

> On 11/15/06 1:15 PM, "Sendu Bala" <bix at sendu.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Please let me know how you get on,

Same here (Mac OS X).  All tests pass, though (setting BIOPERLDEBUG=1):

All tests successful, 6 subtests skipped.
Files=236, Tests=12817, 398 wallclock secs (86.03 cusr + 14.12 csys =
100.15 CPU)

I'll give WinXP a test to see how it fares.

chris

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher
Lab of Dr. Robert Switzer