[Bioperl-l] bioperl-run 1.5.2 RC3

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Nov 13 09:59:34 UTC 2006

I've done a test of the bioperl-run 1.5.2 RC3. I've posted results etc
to the wiki.

I have quite a lot of changes to commit regarding changing "return
undef" to "return" and other issues about "bioperl best practices" -
they are mainly only obvious changes. I also, moved some tests over to
Test::More and added a few further tests for those modules. The test
suite passes OK for me (other than the same issues for 1.5.2 RC3).
Should It be OK to commit the to HEAD? or shall I wait till after the
1.5.2 release?

Cheers
Nath