[Bioperl-l] Bioperl 1.5.2 RC3

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Thu Nov 9 07:04:56 EST 2006

Bioperl 1.5.2 Release Candidate 3 is ready and available for testing.
See http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Release_1.5.2 for
instructions on getting and testing this RC.

Developers:
   Once again I'm hopeful that this is the last RC. If all goes well
   expect final release in about a weeks time. Please check and update
   documentation.

Users:
   Even though 1.5.2 is a 'developer' release, we consider it the most
   stable and capable version of Bioperl, and recommend that you use
   it in all but the most critical production environments. Please
   try it out and let us know of any problems or difficulties you run
   into.

Thank you,
Sendu.