[Bioperl-l] Bio::Restriction::IO and REBASE file

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sun May 28 13:55:47 UTC 2006

Again, it's b/c 'withrefm' is a valid Restriction::IO module and
'withref' is not.  Similar to the case issue you saw before with
'bairoch.'  Making this more lenient would help but there are more
serious issues with these modules that need to be addressed...

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Project_priority_list#Restriction_Enzymes

Chris