[Bioperl-l] URGENT: Bio::Graphics::Panel make the ruler havenegative (-) position numbering imagemap making

Epstein, Jonathan A (NIH/NICHD) [E] epsteinj at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 26 18:46:32 UTC 2006

While this is being discussed and we have Lincoln's attention; in example 4 on the Biographics Howto:
   http://stein.cshl.org/genome_informatics/BioGraphics/Graphics-HOWTO.html
how can one assign directional arrows to the graded segments which represent the BLAST hits?  I.e., is there a glyph type which is both an 'arrow' and a 'graded_segment'?  What other techniques do you recommend for associating directionality with these hits?

Thanks&regards,

Jonathan