[Bioperl-l] problems iwth Bio::graphics module

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 15:48:46 UTC 2006

Dear Dr. Stein,

I have the job partially done by adding this line
(under Cygwin)

print STDOUT $panel->png;

It is done because I can produce the image to be
viewed by other programs but it is only partially done
because I don't get exactly the same image as that
shown on the website. Enclosed is the image I get.

Thank you,

Li