[Bioperl-l] parsing xml output

Hubert Prielinger hubert.prielinger at gmx.at
Fri May 19 21:30:20 UTC 2006

ok, thanks,
it appears that I only need the species where the Protein is derived
from, so I guess Bio:Species would satisfy me, or?
and it would work that I just pull off the accession from the blast
output file and then assign the accession code and get as return value
the  species name.
is it possible to just assign the accession code, because I looked up
but they were always talking of the entire file.

regards