[Bioperl-l] script for batch-primer design using primer3 module

chen li chen_li3 at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 17:47:33 UTC 2006

Hi all,

With the valuable input from many of you I finally
come out a script for my personal need:
1)bacth-primer design
2)set some of the parameters instead of using all the
default values
3)output only part of the information for the first
pair of primers but not all of them(but you can
choose)
4)the reults can be exported into excel for my
convience.

Enclosed are the script and the results tested.  I
also include some lines about how I figure out which
keys/entries are vailable for change.If you don't
want the sequence part just add # to comment it.

Any comments are welcome.

BTW the solution suggested by Dr. Cui and Paul doesn't
work for me.

Once again thank you very much,

Li

http://mail.yahoo.com