[Bioperl-l] [BULK] can't parse blast file anymore

Christopher Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sun May 7 03:33:40 UTC 2006

The -verbose flag was my suggestion; it should output a ton of debugging info
from SearchIO::blast; if you see anything there, then it means that it's at least
attempting to parse the report.

Of course I can't test this myself at the moment since my wife's computer died
(along with the bioperl setup); I'm using a loaner computer at the moment.

Chris