[Bioperl-l] possible bug printing GenBank feature qualfiers

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Mar 31 23:02:03 UTC 2006

Note that GenBank requires a 'source' feature. The GenBank parser uses
it to get the NBCI taxon ID (as that is the feature where it will be
given as a db_xref tag). I thought the parser wouldn't mandate the
feature but maybe at some point it assumes that it's there. Need to
check, just a speculation.