[Bioperl-l] decoding strand of hit in e-PCR output using Bio::Tools::EPCR

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers-institute.org
Fri Mar 10 18:17:14 UTC 2006

I just commited changes to bioperl-live to support decoding the strand
of the hit (as generated when invoked using -direct option).

Jason, for coverage by 2 new tests in ./t/ePCR.t, I hand editted the
test data file ./t/data/genomic-seq.epcr to mock up the output as if it
had been called using -direct.  I'm not sure how this was generated so I
didn't regenerate it myself.  OK?

Malcolm Cook - mec at stowers-institute.org - 816-926-4449
Database Applications Manager - Bioinformatics
Stowers Institute for Medical Research - Kansas City, MO  USA